Cottages For You.
There are hundreds of cottages for you to stay in and enjoy the lavish English Countryside. With it’s fabulous view of open green spaces and beautiful glistering lakes. England’s Country cottages are set in many beautiful locations, where you can enjoy unique stays.
The number of gorgeous cottages available to choose from is thankfully immense. Certainly enough for the many thousands of people who want to take a holiday in the Countryside.
When it comes to quality cottages, you are definitely spoiled for choice. From Lakeland (the Lake district) to Northumberland, Yorkshire or Cornwall and Devon. There are dozens of locations, and hundreds of properties available. Just chose any holiday village that appeals to you. Below is a list of the some of the TOP, and most popular cottages holiday provides.
1. Coast & Country Cottages offer over 430 holiday cottages all year round. Located solely in the areas of Salcombe, Dartmouth and through the beautiful South Hams coast, and South Devon countryside.
2. Holiday Cottages offer over 2,800 self catering properties across the UK. Experienced in helping customers find the perfect cottage. 60% of the cottages are dog-friendly, making them one of the most popular, pet friendly holiday cottages for you.
3. Sykes Cottages has more than 6,000 affordable cottages of highest standard the across UK, Ireland & Europe. The largest independent self-catering Company in the UK with 25+ years experience.
4. Imagine Ireland are one of the foremost holiday cottage provider in the Region. They have over 1500 cottages available throughout Ireland, From the Southwest Coast to North. They are specialist in holiday cottage breaks and a leader in their field.
5. Cumbrian Cottages are the premier self catering holiday provider in the Lake District. They have over 900 cottages to choose from, including log cabins, houses & apartments. Their properties are located in the most sought after areas in Cumbria region.
The five resorts above have a wide range of short break & holiday choices. They all possess their own particular brand of cottage holiday experience, and are located in many different regions of the UK.
Self catering cottage stay holidays are very popular all year round. Especially throughout the Seasonal Months. The short list above is my pick for the some of the very best, holiday cottages in the UK.
Thatch Cottage in Wiltshire Image By: Mary Daniels.
View of Derwent Water Image By: David Iliff