London Tourist Attractions.
London Tourist Attractions, are enjoying an increase in visitors, up by over 10% from last year. That’s great news for London, and a great time to highlight this fact at this point in time.
With the Spring Weather approaching, their are dozens of great London Tourists Attractions you can visit and enjoy. The Easter Holidays coming up soon, so here are a few of the most popular attractions as stated by ALVA, (Association of Leading Visitor Attractions).
Most Popular London Tourist Attractions.
1. The British Museum – Great Russell St, London WC1B 3DG – Admission: Free.
2. The National Gallery – Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN – Admission: Free.
3. The Natural History Museum – Cromwell Road London SW7 5BD – Admission: Free.
4. Royal Botanic Gardens – Brentford Gate, London TW9 3AB – Admission: Adults; £12.50 – Children under 16yrs are free.
5. St Paul’s Cathedral – St. Paul’s Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD – Admission: Adults; £14.50-£16.00; Children 6-17yrs; £6.00-£7.00.
6. Tower of London – London, EC3N 4AB – Admission: Adults; £19.50-£16.95; Children 6-17yrs; £9.75-£8.45.
7. Tower Bridge Exhibition – Tower Bridge, London, SE1 2UP – Admission: Adults; £8.00; Children 5-15yrs; £3.40.
8. The London Zoo – Regent’s Park, Outer Circle, London NW1 4R – Admission: Adults; £24.00-£27.00; Children 3+yrs; £17.50-£20.50.
This is of course not an exhausted list of London attractions, however these happy few have been name among the top of the list, plus, a few of them are free.
The Association of Leading Visitor Attractions, have also predicted that The Globe Theatre, visitor count will rise this year, due to the anniversary of William Shakespeare’s birth. Which this year happens to be 450th year of this birth.
Here’s a great tip and money saver if your are planning to visit some of the above London Tourist Attractions. Get yourself a “London Pass”, it cost £20.00, and will get you into many attractions free, including several of the ones mentioned above. Including; Globe Theatre, Tower of London, Windsor Castle, Kews Gardens, Kensington Palace, Royal Albert Hall, London Zoo and many other London attractions.
Image By:Bob Collowan/Commons/CC-BY-SA-3.0.